Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Champ's Competitive Eating Mixtape : Vol 1


I posted a list of music I was using during contests to get me pumped, back on my myspace.
Since then, my external hard drive that housed all my music got messed up and I lost about 500 albums. That sucked major.
Since my hard drive was so new, the warranty was still good and I got it replaced, sans albums.
Now I'm in the process of getting music again which sucks because I had a lot of shit that was "one and no hit wonder" stuff that nobody has. Meh.
Anyway, I'm building my eating mix back up. Every time I add 25 new songs, I'll post a new volume. Here is Volume 1.

1. Flyleaf - Cassie
2. G-Unit - I'll Whip Ya Head Boy
3. Jadakiss - The Champ Is Here
4. Busta Rhymes - Arab Money
5. 50 Cent - Life's On The Line
6. Ghostface Killah - The Champ (Remix)
7. Ghostface Killah - Be Easy
8. Johnny Cash - Get Rhythm (Remix)
9. Lupe Fiasco - Go Baby
10. 50 Cent - Wanksta
11. Gangstarr - Battle
12. Eminem - Run Rabbit Run
13. Eminem - Lose Yourself
14. Eminem - 8 Mile
15. Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath
16. Jay-Z - Roc Boys
17. Foo Fighters - This Is A Call
18. Flo Rida - Right Round
19. Fort Minor - Petrified
20. Linkin Park - One Step Closer
21. Linkin Park - Faint
22. Nas - Hip Hop Is Dead
23. Outkast - B.O.B. (Remix)
24. Teriyaki Boys - Tokyo Drift (Remix)
25. Tony Yayo - So Seductive




No comments:

Post a Comment