Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Champs Competitive Eating Mixtape : Vol 2


I've been going through my blog and updating old posts and deleting some outdated links. I saw that I posted my competitive eating mix a while back and figured I'd post what I've been using lately. So here's my current list of tracks...

1.  Nero - Promises
2. Kid Sister - Right Hand Hi
3. Steve Aoki - I'm In The House
4. Godsmack - War And Peace
5.Hypercrush - Boom Box
6. Chris Brown - What I do
7. Jay-Z/Kanye West - That's My Bitch
8. La Coka Nostra - Once Upon A Time
9. Travis Barker & Steve Aoki - Misfits
10. Liquid Six - We Here Now
11. Mustard Pimp - Ace Of Spades (Dupstep Remix)
12. G-Unit - I'll Whip Ya Head Boy
13. Canibus - CPTN Cold Crush
14. Paul Wall - I'mma Get It
15. Childish Gambio - Bonfire
16. Pharoahe Monch - Desire
17. Ice Cube - Too West Coast
18. Mindless Self Indulgence - Never Wanted To Dance
19. Methods Of Mayhem - Fight Song
20. Skillet - Awake & Alive (Rock Radio Mix)
21. Sleigh Bells - Crown On The Ground
22. Luciana - I Like That

No comments:

Post a Comment