Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Contest Video - 2012 Taste of Hamburg-er Festival National Hamburger Eating Championship - 1st person view

Here is the video from this past weekends burger contest. There's an intro and outro and the contest was filmed from the first person perspective.
I don't believe I will be doing this point of view often, just wanted to experiment and may do so again in the future. I will, however, do more contest videos in general now that I have the HD GoPro thanks to my wonderful girlfriend.
Speaking of which, don't forget to follow @LadyNTheChamp on Twitter when we announce our relationship based podcast. We'll be talking about and amongst ourselves and also giving advice. Our email for that is Lady.TheChamp@aol.com. Hit us up with any relationship advice questions you might have.

Anyway, here is the video of the contest and below that is the amateur contest held before the Pro contest.







No comments:

Post a Comment