Thursday, August 16, 2012

If you only see one akward thing this year, see this...

Ok, I want to make it clear, I'm not making fun of this kid. At the end of the day, this is kinda the sweetest thing ever. But it's sooooo uncomfortable. And just when you think it's over, the credits roll and it gets worse.
Here's the thing, I was this kid. When I was in high school, I was in love with Melissa. Mind you we just talked through the halls going to class. It was nothing major, but I thought I was in love.
This was the first time I think I was experiencing major feelings for a girl.
One day, I decided I was going to tell her. So after walking to the last class of the day, I gave her the note and the tape and walked right out the door.
She stopped talking to me after that. For, like, 2 years until one day I apologized. It was a pretty bad time in my life. But it seems from the youtube comments from the kid that he actually pulled it off with the girl, so kudo's to him.

With that, I present: Music video for Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment